Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Needing a swift kick

Ever have one of those days where you can't get motivated to save your life? Well that's been me dragging on for a while now, except it seems to be only on days when I have to work.  I can't seem to get anything done before work.  Today I've been up since 8:00 and I actually did some dishes and folded laundry (after which I promptly laid on the couch).  I also walked the dog, but for some reason I can't bring myself to get my ass to the gym.  What's wrong with me?!  It's going on one whole week of no exercise. I'm like a kid who is refusing to cooperate or something.  But I just feel sooooo tired all the time lately (especially after work)! So my brain just keeps telling me no. And truthfully, my back has been hurtin since last Monday (I think I over did it on my day off with yard work and stuff) so I've been nursing that back to health and now a week later I think I've become a sloth! It's a slippery down hill slope to slothville I tell you.  I have decided there is only one thing to do: get a swift kick in the ass to boost some endorphins, which will in turn give me energy and break my cycle.  Who volunteers???  Anyone?  It appears that this is how it's been done for centuries.  I'll take the first volunteer who can get here before I have to go to work today.  :) Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment