Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A beautiful fall day

Today was an absolutely perfect fall day and I got to enjoy it with the hubby.  We ventured into Wisconsin with our dog, Samson, to enjoy the beautiful day outdoors.  The leaves were amazing! I expected some beautiful fall leaves, but I was still in awe of the vibrant blends of red, gold and green.  Our exploring took us to Warner Lake where we took our canoe out and paddled around the lake.  It was so calm and peaceful, the sun was shining and the waters were calm.  A perfect day in my book!  Going exploring on a weekday is really a perk of working during the weekend (yes there are perks to working weekends). Since most folks are at work, our adventures are usually pretty quiet in terms of encountering other people out and about.  Samson loved the canoe ride and walking (and sticking his head out the window on the car ride).  And I loved taking pictures of the leaves and scenery!  I tried out my tripod today and was definitely pleased with the results.  All in all it was a great way to end my week and start my weekend stretch of 5 days.  Enjoy the pictures from our day!








No comments:

Post a Comment