Friday, July 20, 2012

A Trip down St. Anthony Main

Last week I had lunch with an old friend who lives in Portland now. She was visiting for a conference and wanted to have lunch at one of her favorite pizza places, Punch Pizza. Afterward lunch we walked around the neighborhood, St. Anthony Main.  I love that neighborhood.  It's full of photographic moments galore! The Stone Arch Bridge is beautiful, along with the view of downtown Minneapolis.  The Guthrie and Mill City Museum outline the river bank. It's such a beautiful area.  When I lived in Minneapolis, it was one of my favorite areas to walk to with Samson.  He loved the river as much as I did! The Stone Arch Bridge is also where John and I had our third (or fourth) date, as we walked there from my apartment to see the Light Box art exhibit one night. Lots of good memories in that neighborhood.

So while we were there (of course) I decided to try my hand at some scenic shots, as well as a few of my friend, Hannah.  I can't wait to go back at night and try some pics of the lights on the bridge and the city. These few shots will do for now. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment